Plans for 2019
Here is the list of proposed meeting dates/subjects for this year. As we get closer to
the date for each meeting, the place and exact details will be shared via our group email list.
January 13 - 2 to 4:30 p.m., Catonsville Public Library - Program Overview for 2019 - Start the New Year “Write” - Name Tag Swap
February 10 - Best of 2018, show workshop projects, mystery quilts, quilt in a box
- Announce Bees and sign ups
- Name Tag Swap Announcement 2nd time
March 9-10 - Jacquie Gering workshop and lecture
- Start of Bees
April 14 - Head Start Kick Off, Animal Theme
- Name Tag Swap
- Quiltcon Nashville Experience Shared, attendees talk about workshops, lectures, booths, swaps, vendor shopping, slide show
May 19 - Members Only Workshop TBD
June 8-9 - Chawne Kimber workshop and lecture
July 14 - Impulse Buys - HOT or NOT?
Machines, irons, lights, spool stands, portable pressing stations/wool pressing boards, light boxes, etc OR Summer Cake and Quilting
August 11 - Field Trip to Domesticity Fabric shop & Studio, new location! Lauraville
September 8 - Head Start quilts presented
- Make a Mini, Make A Friend
- Learn Something New- Ways to Bind & Baste Hand, Machine, Facing & Glue, Spray, Thread
October 15 - Special Visitor - BLING! Best of Show winning quilt from 2017 Quiltcon
- Quiltcon 2020, Austin TX, Question & answer for members who want more information about attending.
November 10 - Speaker ??
December 8 - Holiday Gathering & Make a Mini, Make a Friend Swap